So after an enjoyable dinner at one of the local Spanish restaurant yesterday, it was decided from the “German” side:
- Acki, Andrea, JJ, Joerg, Jogy & Toto are coming for sure.
- All will be driving down (1 car, 1 people transporter)
- The plan is to get there on the Thursday afternoon / evening
- JJ to get 1 car park ticket (Expo Rouge)
- JJ to get 4 tribunes tickets (first choice before the stands, second choice Tertre rouge)
- Toto will try and get 2+ VIP tickets to the Dunlop hospitality lounge
- Acki should “hurry up” with the photo’s CD from this year’s edition
- JJ & Acki to get together at the earliest opportunity to work on the video
I think that sums it all for today…. Apart maybe from this great photo…
So there we have it and so far we have:
From the UK: 7 for sure
- Bob, Bob 2, Chris, Graham, Nick, Robert +1
- Gary (maybe)
From Germany: 5 for sure
- Acki, Andreas, JJ, Joerg, Toto
- Klaus (maybe)
- Christian, Gerard (maybe)
I know it is early… but if I recall we started planning last year in October as well (thanks to Graham).
The race will be on June 14th and 15th next year.
Although I have decided to drive down on the Thursday (because I shall stay in France for a week or so for holidays after the race), I nevertheless looked at the current flight offers from our friendly
Flights from Hannover to Paris Orly are available to book now and the price is really good at € 39.98 all taxes included for the return trip …..
So I suggest those who are interested look into now.I heard that some might also be interested to drive instead of flying…
It is never too early to plan.
I am continually searching for free storage space and have yet again registered with a new provider. Not sure how I am going to link this to my existing Blog though. That should prove interesting.
Main Blog can be found here
This blog will be dedicated to the Le Mans 24h